You dip your hands into my flesh ...
- 'Placebo Effect' by Siouxsie And The Banshees (The Thorn EP)
- 'The Sabbath' by Asylum Party (Borderline)
- 'Mirror' by Bunker Strasse (Bunker)
- 'Geld - Money' by Malaria! (Emotion)
- 'Art Of War' by Siglo XX (Re-Released 80-82)
- 'L'Bent' by Dazibao (Le Cemetiere Des Passions)
- 'Lies' by Anechoic Chamber (Transmission Continued)
- 'Crash Palace #2' by Hearts Fail (The Dying Season)
- 'Water To Wine' by The Rope (The Rope EP)
- 'Isolation' by Haflingerallergie
- 'In The Night Time' by Death In June (Heaven Street)
- 'Abalong' by Belle Of Chaos (Belle Of Chaos)
- 'Mother/Master' by Rule Of Thirds (Demo)
- 'The Edge To Nowhere' by Nothing Is Certain (Escaping The Disease)
Apologies if you've already read this on the Shadowplay blog ;)
Rule Of Thirds are an awesome new band from Adelaide, South Australia (which also happens to be the home of Cannibal Roses and Shadowplay ... but I'm not biased or anything :P)
They are a mix of goth and post-punk, and we think are in a similar vein to Joy Division, Skeletal Family, early Christian Death, etc. Nice!
You can purchase their cassette by emailing email@example.com, or you can download their demo from the Systems Of Romance blog. And if you're in Adelaide, make sure you catch them playing live - we did, and they were fantastic!
This is the track included on September's Cannibal Roses: